Nurturing and Affordable Early Childhood Education
For the past 52 years, Jupiter Pre-School has been providing quality preschool education to children from low to moderate income families living in Jupiter and nearby communities.
Our school serves children from birth to five years of age with a dedicated staff committed to excellence and cultural diversity.
Our Programs Include:
- Infants (birth – 12 mos.)
- Younger Toddlers (12 mos. – 24 mos.)
- Older Toddlers (2– 3 years)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- VPK (4 – 5 years)
- Drop-In (availability of space)
- Holiday Care
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Budding Reading Program
- Music Program
- Visual Arts Program
- Spanish Language Program
- Computer Program
- Cooking Program
Why Choose Jupiter Pre-School?
- 52 Years of Early Childhood Education Experience
- Positive and Loving Teachers Who Have Earned the Florida Child Care Professional Credentials (FCCPC)
- Dedicated to Security and Safety with Surveillance Cameras Throughout the School
- Clean, Spacious, and Well Organized Classrooms
- Large Playgrounds Separated By Age Groups
- Additionally We Are...
- A Nationally Accredited Program A.P.P.L.E. (ID #A5440)
- A 5+Star Quality Rated Facility (Quality Counts of Palm Beach. Co.)
- A Gold Seal School Of Excellence (Dept. Children & Families)
- A Florida VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten) Provider
- A USDA Child Care Food Program Participant Providing FREE Formula, Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks Prepared by a Trained Chef
- Subsidized Tuition Accepted